makeinasia.com is a free and fee based service website, owned and operated by Surbitonian Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Surbitonian Ltd”). The following document explains the terms and conditions applicable to your use of makeinasia.com, including but not limited to accessing makeinasia.com for whatever purpose, using the information, services and products provided by makeinasia.com, promoting business between users of makeinasia.com globally (also referred to as “Service”). Your use of makeinasia.com is subject to these terms and conditions (also referred to as “Agreement”), including any other legal notices and regulations applicable to the Service, between you and Surbitonian Ltd.
- Terms of this agreement may be amended when it is necessary, new ones will be posted on our Site when they come into effect.
- If you don’t accept the amended agreement, you will not have access to our related services any more. Continued use of our website represents your acceptance of the new agreement.
- Unless otherwise stated, this agreement will apply to any new functions and services.
- Nobody other than the authorized board member with our written permission shall be entitled to any amendment to this agreement.
- Our services are provided to companies or individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use the service. We are obligated to advise you that any user(s), during accessing our site(s), must behave under related law. But we are not responsible for the possible consequence caused by your behaviour during using process of makeinasia.com may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time
Registration & Obligations
- In joining or registering a member of makeinasia.com, you hereby agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (such as identification, contact details and etc.) in the “JOIN FREE” application form (such information being the “Registration Content”), or as part of your continued use of the Service and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you represent a business entity registered on makeinidia.eu or makeinasia.com, you promise that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Surbitonian Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your Service without any prior notice to you.
- During the registration process, you will create a User ID and Password. By becoming a registered member of makeinasia.com (also referred to as “User”), you could access to your own account by your User ID and Password.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Surbitonian Ltd of any unauthorized use of your User ID or Password or any other breach of its security, and (b) ensure that you properly exit the website at the end of each session. Surbitonian Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement. Surbitonian Ltd does not have the duty for your damages causing by force majeure, such as attacks, any interrupts, or malfunction.
- You agree to use the Service only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Agreement and (b) any applicable law, regulation or guideline in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by makeinasia.com.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Surbitonian Ltd has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Agreement and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Surbitonian Ltd may suffer) of any such breach.
- makeinasia.com will send or serve any notice or document to your email address (and you agree that when you modify the original email address submitted during the registration process and it is accepted by makeinasia.com, the new email address will be prevail). If the notice or document arrives at your email system (or the circumstances justify the assumption that the service has been made), the service shall be deemed completed.
- makeinasia.com is entitled to send all kinds of business information relating Surbitonian Ltd services by the contacting you have provided (Including e-mails, mobile phone messages, social media sites, etc.). You must send a written notice to us if you refuse to continue to receive the business information.
- Information collection; Only registered user(s) can provide, post, publish or submit information such as files, photographs, videos or other images about business, entity, products, services, offers, etc. on makeinasia.com. Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right but shall have no obligation to filter, modify, select and/or delete any or all information it deems inappropriate. Every user(s) is solely & legally responsible for “and that Surbitonian Ltd has no responsibility to you or to any third party for” the accuracy, completeness, integrity, timeliness, correctness and non-infringement of the information that you create, display, transmit or provide while using the Service and for the consequences of your actions including any loss or damage which Surbitonian Ltd may suffer by doing so.
- Each User acknowledges and warrants that information provided to makeinasia.com shall not be obscene, contain, infer any pornography, sex-related merchandising or any other content, otherwise promotes explicit sexual materials or is otherwise harmful to people (b) be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, infringe or otherwise abet, encourage the infringement ,be in violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights, and be restricted or prohibited by law.
- Though Surbitonian Ltd puts lots effort to confirm the information provided, Surbitonian Ltd does not guarantee & is not legally responsible for the accuracy, integrity, quality & non-infringement of such information.
- Surbitonian Ltd collects information about individuals/companies, products & offers, and builds its own database. Surbitonian Ltd holds copyright over all related information and web designs. Any unauthorized copying or commercial use of content obtained from makeinasia.com is strictly prohibited, and Surbitonian Ltd reserves right to take legal action in the case of such activity
- The links in this site or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web or other online electronic sites or services/resources you acknowledge that Surbitonian Ltd has no control over such sites and services/resources. You acknowledge and agree that Surbitonian Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or other Material/services on or available from such sites or resources/services. You further acknowledge and agree that Surbitonian Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any payments, damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Charges & Fees
- The rates for fees chargeable under the Service shall be published on makeinasia.com website. All fees (if any) shall be payable in advance to Surbitonian Ltd by wire transfer, charging the User’s credit card or such other method acceptable to Surbitonian Ltd, in US Dollars, IND Rupees or its equivalent in such other currency as permitted by Surbitonian Ltd. Unless otherwise agreed between Surbitonian Ltd and any User, all payments made are non-refundable.
- All rates are exclusive of any taxes, duties or other governmental, banking or transnational and handling charges or levies that each User shall continue to be liable for as and when the same is imposed or incurred.
- Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right to modify its pricing structure and payment conditions from time to time at its sole discretion if not less than fifteen (15) days notice shall be given to each User.
- In the event that any user(s) has a complaint, dissension, or dispute with any party to a transaction or other user(s), such user(s) acknowledges and agrees that Surbitonian Ltd has the right “but not the obligation” to accept and deal with the complaint, dissension, or dispute with your authorization. You have to provide materials which could be used as a deterrent against the complaint, dissension, or dispute at a specified time when you receive the notice sent by email or any other means from makeinasia.com, otherwise Surbitonian Ltd would handle the complaint, dissension, or dispute at its sole discretion with its independent judgment, where the resolution would be unfavourable to you. Surbitonian Ltd may impose the limitations on, suspend or terminate the use of services or refuse your accessing to makeinasia.com if there is a breach of the terms of this Agreement and other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any services.
- You (user) acknowledge and promise that (a) the ability of making a judgment and/or dealing with a complaint, dissension, or dispute is limited, (b) no warrant shall be made that the results would meet your requirements, anticipation, or hope, (c) and in no event shall Surbitonian Ltd be liable for the judgment or results. Surbitonian Ltd has the right to decide whether or not to participate in the handling of the complaint, dissension, or dispute.
- You (user) agree to immediately notify Surbitonian Ltd of any infringement or breach of your legal rights by using of services and provide necessary evidences. You are liable for the authenticity and legitimacy of your deed.
- If the User(s) is in breach of any terms of this Agreement or other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any services, according to the legally effective judgments or orders of the court verify or Surbitonian Ltd suspicion at its sole discretion, Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right to publish the records of such breach on the website, and make other appropriate treatments, including but not limited to termination of services, prohibition of the use of makeinasia.com permanently.
Delays in Services
- Neither Surbitonian Ltd nor its owner and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other causes beyond its control or like causes. Surbitonian Ltd shall have no responsibility to provide you access to makeinasia.com web site while interruption of web site is due to any such cause shall continue.
Warranties & Disclaimer
- Surbitonian Ltd has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the web site is correct, however Surbitonian Ltd neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained on the web site. Surbitonian Ltd disclaims any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or indirect, to any User(s) or any other person, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information, data and/or materials contained on the web site.
- Surbitonian Ltd does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes such as for quality, worth, marketability, etc. of the items or Services proposed to be sold or purchased by the User(s) of the web site. Surbitonian Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on its behalf or on behalf of third parties, in this regard.
- Surbitonian Ltd does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes to legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc. of any kind about any product or services offered, displayed or hosted on the web site of its User(s) except to the extent that a Trust Stamp and/or Credit Report is obtained. The User(s) is advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User(s) that it chooses to deal with on the Site.
- Surbitonian Ltd undertakes research and investigation through a repute third party agencies for some of its services. The information report created from such research and investigation is only provided to you as a tool to help your business and/or as an authentication of your existence as a business entity.
- Surbitonian Ltd does not collect any Sensitive Personal Data/Information of a User.
- Surbitonian Ltd conducts several phone enquiries on its web site to provide the Services, Surbitonian Ltd however does not have a mechanism to verify the credentials of these enquiries, hence buyers & sellers are advised to exercise due caution in dealing with these enquiries & finalizing business deals.
- Surbitonian Ltd provides the web site and Services “as is” and without any warranties or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The User(s) expressly agrees that use of the web site is at its own risk.
- Most of the content and some of the features on the web site are made available to visitors free of charge. However, Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site (to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Surbitonian Ltd also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any or all of its services or content without any prior notice or explanation in order to protect the interests of Surbitonian Ltd and/or other visitors to the web site. Surbitonian Ltd reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Surbitonian Ltd withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:
- a. If it concludes that the user have provided any false information in connection with the member account to Surbitonian Ltd, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- b. The user breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of the web site.
- c. Utilize web site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- d. Post any material to members that is not related to international trade or business cooperation.
- e. Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies/organisation name to post information or conduct business of any form.
- f. Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the web site data base, network or any other related services.
- g. Obtain by any means web site member’s login name and/or password.
- If Surbitonian Ltd terminates user(s) membership, user(s) will not have the right to re-register or join again with Surbitonian Ltd under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by Surbitonian Ltd. In any case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded. User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the web site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its business. User(s) hereby agree that in no event shall the web site be liable to the user(s) or any third parties for any inability to use the web site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the web site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its features.
- User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in Asia or in other countries in the world, uses and has the right to use the services provided by Surbitonian Ltd. Our services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law, i. e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our services. Surbitonian Ltd advises its users that while accessing the web site, they must follow/abide by the related laws. makeinasia.com (Surbitonian Ltd) is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by user’s behaviour during use of web site. Surbitonian Ltd may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time. The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of the web site.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or methods of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian & International law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in India or in any other countries in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of makeinasia.com web site. Use of this makeinasia.com web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- All notices or demands to or upon web site shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Surbitonian Ltd in the following manner: to Surbitonian Ltd, 120 West End Mall, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058, India or UK Office; 119, Kingspark Business Centre, 152-178 Kingston road, New Malden KT3 3ST.
- All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to web site, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without a charge.
- Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when web site is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon web site’s posting such notice on an area of the web site that is publicly accessible without charge.
- All the contents in this website is copyright (C) 2018 by Surbitonian Ltd,. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the written permission of Surbitonian Ltd is prohibited. All rights reserved and for all its subsidiaries including makeinindia.eu, makeinindia.uk and makeinasia.com.
- “Make in India”, “Make in Asia”, makeinindia.eu, makeinindia.uk and makeinasia.com and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Surbitonian Ltd in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.